Innovative Inflatables, a division of Boppers Events, rents safe, high quality equipment to our customers. In order to provide a safe environment, we set up and test all of our equipment before turning it over to our customers. Each inflatable rental is cleaned and evaluated after each event. Safety instructions are reviewed and signed off with the customer.
Operating Procedures For Inflatable Rentals:
Each operator should read and understand the following instructions.
- The inflatable should not be operated if winds exceed 20mph, rain, or lightning conditions exist.
- All riders must remove shoes.
- Riders should be sorted by size. Only riders of the same size should be allowed on an inflatable at the same time.
- Riders must remove loose or sharp objects. This includes jewelry and glasses.
- No food or drink is allowed in the inflatable. This includes gum or candy.
- The rated capacity should never be exceeded. Please refer to safety chart on the inflatable.
- The operator should be in close proximity to the entrance of the ride.
- While the ride is in operation, the operator should watch the riders at all times. No rough play or pushing and no flips. Climbing on side walls is not allowed.
- Riders that do not obey operator’s rules after being warned should be asked to exit the inflatable.
- The operator must strictly enforce rules for safety of all riders.
- The operator should assist riders on and off the inflatable.
- Riders are not allowed to bounce or jump on entrance ramp.
Emergency Procedures For Inflatable Rentals:
Emergencies can arise for various reasons. The following are a few examples of emergencies and how they should be handled. This is strictly a guide. Please use common sense when emergencies occur.
- Weather: Bad weather can arrive in the form of rain, lightening, or strong winds. In each case, you must evacuate the ride immediately. Stay calm and assist riders exiting the inflatable quickly but in an orderly fashion. Once riders have exited the ride, deflate the unit by turning of the blower and unplugging from electrical outlet.
- Loss of Electricity: When the loss of electricity occurs, the ride will deflate. Remain calm. If you panic, the riders will panic. You will have time to help the riders exit safely. This situation tends to cause a panic, so please remain as calm as possible.
Check to see if the blower has come unplugged or tripped the electrical circuit. If either situation occurred, reset the breaker or plug and let inflatable fully inflate before riders enter inflatable again.
- Damage: If the Inflatable becomes damaged while in operation, please take the following steps:
- If the ride is ripped or loses air, assist riders off the unit and deflate the unit.
- Write down what happened. Include all the details you observed and turn this report into an Innovative Inflatables representative.
- Contact Innovative Inflatables immediately at (860) 757-3275. If we are unavailable, there is an emergency contact number on the voicemail service.
- Do NOT attempt to continue operating this inflatable.